Almik Kurnia Bersama was founded in December 28th, 2003 at Surakarta, Middle Java, Indonesia. Politeknik ATMI St. Mikael Surakarta. In collaboration with their alumnus, hand in hand established PT. Almik.
Initially, PT. Almik was founded for distribute product of ATMI Surakarta and supply their needs for production.
Stoke holders of PT. Almik Kurnia Bersama :
- Yayasan Karya Bhakti Surakarta, that oversee Politeknik ATMI St. Mikael, Surakarta.
- Yayasan Karya ATMI, that oversee Politeknik Industri ATMI Cikarang
- Koperasi Keluarga Alumni Mikael (KOKAMI), the cooperative of alumnus of Mikael College.
- Koperasi Karyawan Mikael (KOPKARMIK), the cooperative of ATMI’s employees.
The products of PT ATMI Solo that distribute by PT. Almik Kurnia Bersama :
- Workshop Equipment
- Office Equipment
- Hospital Equipment
- School Equipment
- Custom Product
ATMI was famous for their quality and precision products. Since January 2017, ALMIK was appointed to be distributor for PKLNS, products such as :
- LED Interactive Board (Smart Board)
- Digital Podium
- Wall Display
PKLNS was name for quality Smart Board and Digital Podium. All products was complete build up at South Korea.
• Wahana pemersatu Alumni Mikael dan mitra Utama bisnis ATMI
Mikael’s Alumni unifier and ATMI main business partner.
• Menjadi unit usaha perdagangan yang memberikan keuntungan bagi pemegang saham.
Become a trading business unit that benefits for share holders.
• Menjadi unit usaha distribusi produk ATMI dan menjadi supplier bagi kebutuhan ATMI.
Become a business unit for distributing ATMI’s product and being a supplier of ATMI’s needs.
• Mengembangkan peluang usaha bersama alumni.
Developing business opportunities with alumnus.